Friday, June 8, 2007

In The Future When All's Well

This post's title comes from a Morrisey song or the Smiths.......my friend John really likes his/their shit sound and overall awful fucking music. Me, not so much.

Banter is defined as rambling, playful and friendly conversation. That's what I will try to do I suppose. There is really no need to think I shant.

I've completed my trifecta of ulcer inducing worry today and feel like a new man. That would be new job, proposal for marriage, and new place of shelter. I'm sure I'll find a new trifecta, possibly superfecta of worry within the fortnight.

Until then though - I'll be walking around town with my head held high.....like a young George Clooney.

1 comment:

LIFE ON DAYS said...

Sounds like things are falling into place. Very much like the time i complete the Tribeca Trifecta!