Monday, June 25, 2007

What's A Couple of Inches Between Friends?

Well - all moved into the new pad. I don't wish that upon anyone. I mean, and it wasn't even that bad. Moving is just something that sucks to do and will always suck to do. I can now understand why people end up staying in their home for 50 years or something......nothing to do with the love and memories of the home, all about the strife of moving.

My friend John is going to be forced to move out of his apartment for a smorgasbord of financial, emotional, and spiritual issues. I can't imagine living out in the big city - a place where dreams can turn to nightmares quicker than a meth lab explosion and and vice versa. Either way - I'm pulling for the big guy and I know he'll come out on top of this real thing - that I call life.

So that's it really - first day of the new job was system standard, only time will tell. Man though - that week off really put things into persepective as far as how much work sucks even if you like it, but I digress.

As for the title of this post, it means nothing; it just randomly came to me yesterday and I thought it would be a funny line in a lackluster college-male type film romp, where a dude convinces a too-hot-for-him chick to sleep with him because he's claimed his hog is huge and unlike anything she's experienced.

It probably would draw moderate laughs at best.

1 comment:

LIFE ON DAYS said...

Nice one... you could always go with, "Let's get something straight b/t us!" Either way you can't loose.