Monday, June 11, 2007

Rubs and the like

I'm looking for a good chicken rub........marinades are for shit from what I heard from the man on the TV the other day. The bird won't take the juices - and if he does, it'll burn. My friend John says I need to pound the bird, but that's his answer for everything! He also thinks there's sugar in beer apparently. We just kind of let him operate in his own orbit if you get my drift.

I quit my job today......starting a new job Monday. I hate quitting jobs - just all the hoopla and stress. I mean, you obviously shouldn't give a shit because you're leaving - but you always do. And you always feel guilt - even when its apparent you shouldn't.

So i think my rub will consist of sugar, olive oil, mustard, and some other stuff.
And my new job will consist of some new form of bullshit that'll I'll grow tiresome off.

Such is life and such is the game of rubs.

1 comment:

LIFE ON DAYS said...

There is sugar in beer!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer